viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

MY FAMILY









MY FAMILY


I think that I have a modern family, because my family all people know used the internet and the others modern tools.
My mom is an independent woman is a excellent doctor and she is the director to the Bachaquero city hospital but my daddy not is so modern, prefer the old things he work in PDVSA all day.
They are happily married and are so happy
My brothers like a wildcats in this subject.
My younger sister is very intelligent and she like it the modern life, my older sister is intelligent too, but she prefer the relax life and study with her boy friend Alfred.
My brothers not like as my sister these modern things, they are older but each has a black berry to communicate
In short, I have a modern family


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario